INERT M228 Reloadable Fuse Head Assembly. This military surplus smoke hand grenade style device can be reused with your smoke grenades. The ⅝ x 11 thread fits inert cast iron practice grenades. The tube is brass, and the caps are made from stainless.
Assembly is CNC machined to accept a small pistol primer (Federal recommended) for positive ignition.
- New Design! Retaining cap to retain primer for significantly reduced noise on ignition.
- Primer / fuse retaining cap pieces machined from Stainless Steel.
- CNC machined threaded sleeve for fuse.
- Machined for 30 sec/foot fuse – Premium Cannon Fuse (CannonFuse.com).
- Brass tube machined for 3mm fuse.
- Ignition outlet of tube has dual compressed o-ring clamping assembly.
- Hex flats machined in for grip while tightening
- All heads have new spring kits installed.
Reusable by loading new primer and fuse in tube assembly and threading into head assembly and tightening lower assembly to clamp o-rings and seal fuze in cylinder.
New Design! Retaining cap to retain primer for significantly reduced noise on ignition.
Smoke Grenade Not Included.
Primer not included.
Fuse not included.
It is the responsibility of the buyer, not the seller, to ascertain and obey all applicable local, state, federal, and international laws in the regard to the possession, use and sale of any item purchased. By placing an order, the buyer represents that the products ordered will be used only in a lawful manner. Seller will not be held liable for the misuse of any product purchased from us or any of our direct distributors or dealers.
By purchasing this item you agree and fully understand our terms and conditions. Also, injury can occur using this item.
Using this device with anything other than a smoke grenade turns it into an un-registered destructive device. The ATF takes these violations very seriously. The penalty for possessing an un-registered destructive device is 10 years in prison and a $250,000 fine.
Made to the high quality standards you have come to expect from Pace Launcher Casings, LLC.
Class 10 FFL/SOT